Saturday, December 10, 2011

Stroker and Hoop, The Gerbil Boys


Stroker and Hoop, my Mongolian Gerbils! They are very active because I just cleaned the cage and added new bedding, boxes and a paper towel tube. Stroker is the first one to "sniff" the water bottle, Hoop is the one who chews on the Kleenex right after that. Hoop is also last to be seen at the end of the video. I hope you like! It's my first production using the Windows Movie Maker. (Neat stuff!!) I DO NOT OWN THE RIGHTS TO THIS SONG!!! It is by Anamanaguchi and on my computer it is listed as Track 01! I'm so sorry I don't know the title. They are the band that did the music for Scott Pilgrim VS the world the video game!! EDIT: I figured out the album name and there for the song titles. this Song is called "Blackout City"!

Norelco Coolskin Immediately Prices Braun 7526 Promotion Aquasana Water Filter




No comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Français Deutsch Italiano Português
Español 日本語 한국의 中国简体。







Sponsor Links